Finger Millet Chocolate Pancakes Glucerna Chocolate
SERVES: 1 I MAKES: 2 Thin pancakes / 1 thick I PREP TIME: 0 I COOK TIME: 3-5 min I TOTAL: 3-5 min
Gluten free I vegetarian friendly I low lactose
- 2 tbsp finger millet flour
- 1 tbsp Glucerna powder
- ½ tbsp almond meal
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tsp of desiccated coconut
- 1 pinch of cinnamon powder
- ½ tbsp jaggery powder (optional)
- In a bowl, combine finger millet flour, Glucerna powder, desiccated coconut, almond meal, cinnamon powder, jaggery powder and water. Whisk well to combine.
- Heat a non-stick pan and brush with olive oil, pour a ladle full of batter into the pan. Spread evenly. For two thin pancakes divide the mixture and spread evenly.
- Cook on medium heat on both sides until cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Serve with sugar free maple syrup or Glucerna Chocolate ice cream
- Energy: 613.4kJ
- Protein: 5.5g
- Total fat: 5.6
- Sat fat: 0.7g
- Dietary fibre:2.77g