Moroccan Chicken Salad with Yoghurt Harissa DressingSimone Austin
Makes 1 bowl, Serves 4, Prep time 80min, Cooking time 20minutes
- 4 chicken thigh fillets
- 2 medium eggplants sliced crossways
- 2 zucchinis sliced lengthways
- 1/4 bunch fresh coriander
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- ½ tablespoon sambal oelek
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup instant cous cous
Yoghurt Harissa Dressing
- 4 scoops Ensure Neutral powder
- 1 -2 teaspoons harissa paste
- 1 ½ cups plain yoghurt
- Blend all of the marinade ingredients together and pour over the chicken. Marinate for 1 hour or more in the fridge.
- To make the cous cous, boil the orange juice, cinnamon and oil together in a small saucepan, remove from the heat.
- In a boil pour in the cous cous and raisins.
- Pour over the orange juice mix and stir. Cover and leave for 4 minutes and then fluff with a fork.
- To make the dressing, mix the Ensure Neutral powder and the harissa paste in with the yoghurt and add more or less Harissa paste depending on the chilli heat you desire.
- Heat a grill or BBQ plate and cook the chicken, eggplant and zucchini until tender.
- Spread the cous cous out on a large serving plate. Top with the chicken and vegetables. Pour the dressing over everything and serve.