Raspberry & Vanilla MousseSimone Austin
Makes 6, Serves 6, Prep time 15min, Fridge time 2 hours
- 6 scoops Ensure Vanilla Powder
- 300g fresh or frozen (thawed) raspberries
- 300g vanilla bean Fruche (2 x 150g packs)
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- 2 eggs whites
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Extra raspberries to decorate
- Mash the raspberries roughly with a fork.
- In a large bowl add the Fruche and mix in 5 scoops of Ensure Vanilla Powder until smooth.
- Add in the raspberries and combine.
- In a small bowl add in 2 tablespoons of hot water and sprinkle with the gelatine.
- Stand the bowl in a saucepan of very hot water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Whisk through the raspberry mixture.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form and add the sugar, beating until dissolved.
- Gently fold through the raspberry mixture.
- Spoon into six glasses or moulds. Refrigerate for 2 hours or more until set.
- Decorate and serve with extra raspberries.