Vanilla Rice Kheer Glucerna Chocolate
SERVES: 1 I PREP: 10 min or 2-3 hours I COOK TIME: 15-20 minutes I TOTAL: 30 minutes- 3hr 20.
Gluten free I vegetarian friendly
- 1 tbsp of rice blended
- 1 cup of low fat milk
- ½ bottle of liquid Glucerna
- 1/3 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, and pistachios)
- Wash the rice and soak in water for 2-3 hours (no need to grind rice) or 10 minutes in hot water.
- After 10 minutes, Drain and coarsely grind in a blender/processor.
- In a pot, combine ground rice, milk, and cardamom powder. Simmer on medium heat for 10-15 minutes. Stir continuously.
- Once the rice milk starts to thicken add the liquid Glucerna and chopped nuts. Stir well an let it cook further for a few minutes.
- Once ready add the rice pudding into a bowl and serve.
- Energy: 1266
- Protein: 17.5g
- Total fat: 11.3
- Sat fat: 3.3g
- Dietary fibre: 2.7g