Serves 4 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 25 mins.
Vegetarian, low lactose, gluten free, nut free.
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 leek, diced
- 2 broccoli heads, cut into florets
- 2 white potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1L vegetable stock
- 1 Glucerna RTD
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cream and parsley to garnish
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add garlic, celery and leek and cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables have softened.
- Add the potato and stock and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add broccoli and gently turn up the heat. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Stir through Glucerna and blitz with a stick blender until smooth.
Garnish with parsley and cream and serve with crunchy bread.