Makes 12 | Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 15 mins.
Vegetarian, low lactose.
- 100g butter, melted
- 75g dark chocolate, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup chocolate Glucerna powder
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Place butter, dark chocolate, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs in a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Stir through Glucerna powder, flour, dark chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Lightly grease a 12-hole muffin tray and spoon mixture into muffin holes.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack.