Chickpea FlatbreadSimone Austin
Makes 4 large flatbread
- 4 scoops Ensure neutral powder
- 1 cup of chick pea flour
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup probiotic yoghurt or any natural yoghurt
- Pinch of salt
- Mix flour, salt and Ensure neutral powder in a mixing bowl. Make a well in the middle and add in the yoghurt and mix. Add a little more yoghurt if the mixture is dry. Knead to form a soft dough.
- Cover and rest for 15minutes.
- Dust the bench or board with a little flour.
- Divide dough into four.
- Roll each ball into a round flat shape.
- In a dry pan place one of the rounds and cook for 2-3minutes and flip for another minute until puffed. Serve and repeat with remaining dough.