Chocolate Almond Burfi- Glucerna Chocolate
Gluten free I Vegetarian
MAKES: 6 pieces I SERVES: 3 I PREP TIME: 0 I COOK TIME: 5 I SETTING TIME: 10 min (refrigerated) / 30 minutes (open) I TOTAL TIME: 15- 35 min
- ¼ cup ground almonds
- 1 tsp of ghee
- 1 tbsp Desiccated coconut
- ¼ tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 pinch of cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup chocolate Glucerna
- In a pan add ghee and almond powder and sauteè for a 1 minute until well combined.
- Add desiccated coconut, cardamom powder and cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Add the liquid Glucerna and cook in medium heat forming a thick consistency.
- In a plate, spread a thin layer of ghee and pour mixture into the plate.
- Spread evenly, making sure its at least 1cm thick. Let it cool down completely.
- Remove from the plate and cut it into bite size pieces (approximately 6 x 3 cm).
- Energy: 1976.5kJ
- Protein: 9.14g
- Total fat: 44.7g
- Sat fat: 19.2g
- Dietary fibre: 5.3g