Makes 6 | Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 25 mins.
Vegetarian, low lactose (per serve), nut free.
- 1 cup wholemeal flour, sifted
- ½ cup chocolate Glucerna powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Zest from 1 orange
- Juice from ½ orange
- Preheat waffle maker. Combine flour, Glucerna powder, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk milk, eggs, oil, vanilla extract orange zest and juice in a separate mixing bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Lightly spray the waffle maker with oil. Ladle about ½ cup of batter into waffle maker, ensuring mixture is evenly spread. Cook 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat process with remaining batter.
Top waffles with Greek yoghurt and fresh berries.