Date & Chocolate Nut BallsSimone Austin
Makes 12, Serves 6, Prep Time 15 min, Fridge Time- 2 hours
- 12 scoops Ensure Chocolate Powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa powder
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup pitted prunes
- ½ cup pitted fresh dates
- In a food processor blend together Ensure chocolate powder, cacao, almonds, dates, prunes, cranberries until roughly chopped.
- Add the nut butter and process until mixture forms into a ball.
- Roll heaped teaspoons of mixture into balls.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.