Mashed Potato with Garlic Onion CrustSimone Austin
Makes 2, Serves 2, prep time 10minutes, Cooking time 20minutes
- 4 scoops Ensure Neutral powder
- 3 medium sized potatoes (~250g), peeled and cubed
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- ½ brown onion finely chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil for frying
- Pinch salt
- Place potatoes, a pinch of salt and water into a pot and bring to the boil.
- Simmer until potatoes are soft, about 20minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the Ensure neutral powder with the milk.
- In a pan add a little oil and fry the onion and garlic until golden brown.
- Pour the milk mixture into the potatoes and mash until smooth.
- Serve and sprinkle with the fried onion and garlic.