Sundried Tomato & Cashew DipSimone Austin
Makes 1, serves 4, Prep time 10min, Cooking time 0min
- 40g parmesan cheese
- 2 scoops Ensure neutral powder
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, drained
- ½ cup red capsicum, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 small chilli, finely chopped
- ½ cup roasted, unsalted cashew nuts
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Mix Ensure neutral powder with a little water to form a paste. Add all ingredients into a food processer and pulse blend until finely chopped but still with some lumps.
- Serve with cut up vegetable sticks and crusty bread.