Tortilla PieSimone Austin
- 2 Burrito/Tortilla wraps
- 2 large eggs
- Handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 slice ham, chopped roughly
- 2 rings of capsicum, chopped finely
- 2 scoops Ensure Vanilla powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- Sriracha sauce (or other hot sauce)
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180degrees celsius.
- Grease a shallow ovenproof dish a little smaller than the size of the tortilla wrap and lay it inside so the edges come halfway up the side .
- Scatter the ham, spinach and capsicum evenly over the bottom.
- Crack the eggs in a small dish, whisk and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper
- Add the Ensure milk mix to the eggs and best
- Pour the egg mixture into the dish.
- Top with half of the cheese
- Brush the second tortilla with oil and place oil side up over the mix pressing the edges together.
- Brush the edges with oil and top with remaining cheese.
- Drizzle a little hot sauce on top and bake for 15minutes until the edges of the tortilla crust are crisp and browned. Eat immediately and enjoy!
Ingredients: 110g Safcol Sardines in Springwater, drained 2 tbsp oil 1 clove garlic, sliced 2 slices ginger, julienned 2 spring onions, cut to 2cm lengths 1 tbsp brandy (you may substitute this with Chinese cooking wine) 2 tsp black bean sauce (available in the Asian...
Ingredients: Makes 500ml 500g Red chilli 125g Red onion 25g garlic cloves 250ml lime juice 125ml fish sauce 125g sugar caster 50ml soy sauce 50ml rice vinegar Method: Blitz red chilli, onion and garlic in the robo-coup on pulse setting, it should still be quite coarse...
Ingredients: Serves 4 1 packet Udon Noodles (Hakubaku brand preferred) 250g smoked trout, torn into bite-sized slices 200g mesclun or butter lettuce, roughly torn 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded, sliced 3 spring onions, thinly sliced 1 cup fresh...
Ingredients: This recipe is brought to you with the help from our friends at Velisha Farms 800g Doncaster & black Russians Tomatoes, chopped ½ Red Onion, thinly sliced 1 Tbsp vinaigrette 1 Lemon, zest 10g Wild Rocket Dressing: 200ml Early harvest Olive oil 3 Tbsp...
Ingredients: Makes 2 2 Tbsp olive oil 2 clove garlic, finely chopped 2 spring onions, finely sliced 1 green chilli, finely chopped ½ bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped ½ tsp ground turmeric 1 tsp chilli powder 1 tsp ground cumin 1 tsp ground coriander 4 Eggs,...
Ingredients:Serves 1 150g Wagyu Thick Skirt 1 Hens Egg ½ Tomato, Sliced Sprigs of fresh Watercress ½ Onion, Sliced & Sautéed ½ Tbsp Dijon Mustard 1 Tbsp Spiced Tomato Chutney 1 Medium sized seeded baguette cut in half Method: Grill the wagyu from room...