Vanilla and Honey PancakesJoel Ferren
Vegetarian, Low Lactose, Nut Free
- 2 cups all-purpose white flour, sifted
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Glucerna RTD
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- Spray oil for cooking
- Natural yoghurt + fresh strawberries to serve
- Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon to a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together Glucerna RTD, eggs and honey in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and combine well. Ensure the batter is lump-free.
- Heat a large frying pan over a low-medium heat. Coat the pan with spray oil.
- Ladle small amount of batter for each pancake. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip the pancakes and cook for a further 30-60 seconds or until golden brown on each side.
Serve with natural yoghurt and fresh strawberries.