Zucchini & Corn FrittataSimone Austin
Makes 8, Serves 4, Pre time 15minutes, Cook time: 15minutes
- 4 scoops Ensure neutral powder
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 200g (1/2 can) creamed corn
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup tasty cheese. grated
- 50g rocket
- Red wine vinegar and extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Grate the zucchini and squeeze out excess water.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms and grate the cheese.
- In a 26cm non stick, ovenproof frying pan add in the extra virgin olive oil and fry the mushrooms until golden brown. Season with black pepper.
- In a bowl lightly beat the eggs.
- Stir in the Ensure Neutral powder. Add in the zucchini, corn and half of the cheese.
- Pour over the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for around 10-15minutes in the oven until nicely set.
- Loosen with the edges with a spatula and slide out onto a wooden board.
- Dress the rocket with a little red wine vinegar and extra virgin olive oil before sprinkling over the frittata.