Chocolate Raspberry BrowniesJoel Feren
Makes 8 Brownies
- ½ cup Ensure chocolate powder
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 200g dark chocolate
- ¾ cup plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1½ cups raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (fan-forced).
- Grease base and sides of a 26cm x 20cm baking tin with olive oil spray and line with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs for 2 minutes with an electric beater. Slowly add the sugar and beat for a further 3-4 minutes until the mixture becomes thick and glossy.
- Place the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on a medium setting for 2 minutes.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into egg mixture. Add the melted chocolate, vanilla extract and oil.
- Gently fold the Ensure powder, 1 cup of raspberries and chocolate chips through the mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking tin and top with remaining raspberries. Gently press each raspberry into the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Ingredients: Serves: 2 Ingredients: 2x Wedges of Pumpkin (skin on) 1x can of coconut milk 30ml Soy Sauce (to taste) 1 tbsp of Tom Yum Paste 1 chilli, finely sliced 1 punch of Thai basil 1 tbsp fried shallots Bubur Cha Cha: Kara coconut cream 2litres Pandan leaves 6pcs...
Ingredients: Filling: 200ml Yuzu Juice 250g Caster Sugar 400ml Double Cream 5 Free Range eggs 25g Shiro Miso White Premium Sweet Pastry Case: 200g Unsalted Butter Zest of a lemon 150g Icing Sugar 450g Flour, Plain 5 Whole Eggs Method: Filling: Bring the cream and...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 400g Dulce de leche 2 egg yolks 2 whole eggs 50g Flour 0000 20g Unsalted butter 4 Lady finger bananas 50 g brown sugar 50 g golden syrup Cocoa powder Coconut ice cream (store bought) Method: Preheat the oven to 180C Place the dulce the leche...
Ingredients: Makes: 12 2/3 cup plain flour 1/3 cup self raising flour 1/3 cup raw caster sugar 1/3 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup malted milk drink powder 75g unsalted butter, melted and cooled 1 egg 200g dark chocolate, melted Vanilla bean ice cream and sea salt flakes to...
Ingredients: Serves: 8 2 sheets shortcrust pastry ½ cup medjool dates 2 free range eggs ½ cup caster sugar 2-3 tsp lemon zest 250gm fresh ricotta ½ cup thickened cream 2 tbsp plain flour 1 tbsp icing sugar Method: Remove pastry and allow to thaw slightly before...
Ingredients: Base: 2 cups cashews 10 pitted dates 1 cup coconut 4 tbsp liquid coconut oil Pinch of salt 1 tsp raw cocoa powder Caramel: 1 cup almond butter 10 pitted dates 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp vanilla paste 3/4 cup coconut oil 1 tsp salt flakes Chocolate Topping:...