Eton MessMatt Sinclair
- 200gm white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 300gm Greek vanilla yoghurt
- 200gm Mascarpone
- 4 Meringue nests, roughly chopped and crumbled
- 100gm raspberry sorbet
- ½ cup passionfruit pulp
- 125gm fresh blackberries, some halved, some left whole
- Preheat the oven to 140C and line a flat baking tray with baking paper. Scatter the white chocolate and place in the oven to melt and brown for 30-40 minutes, checking often, and remove once rich and golden brown. The darker the roast, the richer the caramel flavour. Remove and allow to cool before crushing it up, blitzing it into a crumb, or chopping it up into pieces.
- Lightly whisk the mascarpone to soften and then add in the yoghurt. Combine well.
- To assemble, dollop most of the yoghurt mixture onto a serving platter and smear randomly around the plate. Scatter pieces of meringue over the top and dollop balls of sorbet around randomly. Drizzle over the passionfruit pulp, and dollop the remaining yoghurt around the platter, and finish by scattering the blackberries.
- Sprinkle over some crumbled roasted white chocolate and serve.
Our friends at Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with a Moscato.
Ingredients: Plant-based milk Chia seeds Cacao powder Maple syrup Vanilla extract or paste Method: Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer to eat the seeds whole, you can skip the blender and combine the ingredients...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.Ingredients: 2 salmon fillets, skin off 1 cup edamame beans, frozen and blanched 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly 1 carrot, ribboned 1 avocado, diced 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced 1 cup cooked brown...
Ingredients: 7 gm (1 sachet) dried yeast 360 gm plain flour 55 gm (¼ cup) caster sugar 150 ml lukewarm milk 40 gm softened butter 1 egg 250 gm milk chocolate, finely chopped 190 gm crème fraîche 70 ml pouring cream For deep-frying: vegetable oil 3-4 Tim Tams, coarsely...
Ingredients: 4 cups full cream milk 1/2 cup medium-grain rice 1 + 1/2 cups of water 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup caster sugar 2 tbs heaped tbsp cornflour 1 Vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste Traditional topping option Greek Cinnamon to dust the top Or Lotus Biscoff...
Ingredients: 1 very ripe banana (about 120g) 3 eggs, whisked 20g scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder 2 teaspoons of maple syrup 70g (1/2cup) quartered strawberries 1 tablespoon tapioca flour 1 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil Method: SERVES 1 Place your banana in...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life. Ingredients: 2 Bananas 300g of raw Cashews (unsalted & unroasted) 6 - 8 Pitted Dates 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon powder 2 tablespoons of Raw cacao powder Cacao Nibs Pinch of Salt Method: In a food...