Fish Finger SandwichBen O'Donoghue
- 2 rounds Freshly baked Laucke wholemeal flour loaf sliced thick
- 6 fish fingers oven-baked
- Soft salted butter or margarine
- 1 cup finely shredded iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup or 100gm kewpie mayo
- 1tbsp finely chopped caper
- 1tbsp finely chopped dill pickles
- 1tbsp finely chopped white onion
- 1tbsp finely chopped dill
- 1tspn Worcestershire sauce
- Cook your fish fingers either in the oven or pan-fry, however you prefer. Oven is easiest
- To make your tartare, combine the chopped capers, pickles, onion and dill in a bowl and add the Worcestershire sauce and mix well
- Butter you bread generously, then add a generous dollop of tartare sauce. Top the tartare sauce with an even amount of shredded iceberg lettuce. Finally, three fish fingers on each sando. Then slap the top slice of fresh bread down on top.
Ingredients: 4 cups Cooked short medium rice (piping hot) 1 Carrot (julienned) 1 Zucchini (julienned) 8 Dried shiitake mushrooms (rehydrated in warm water for at least 1 hr, sliced) 1 pack Enoki mushrooms, separated 4 Radishes, thinly sliced 1 cup Shelled edamame...
Ingredients: 4 x Burger buns Brioche 600g beef mince (formed into 150g balls) ½ red onion finely diced 100g garlic and dill pickles “Maclures “ or similar 4tbsp tomato ketchup Monteray jack cheese slices (4x 50g slices) 100g Kewpie mayo 20g Hot English mustard Salt...
Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed Hummus 300g pepita seeds soaked in water 30g garlic 120ml lemon juice 120gm tahini 250ml water 250g evo Tahini Green Goddess Dressing 3 cloves garlic peeled Juice of 1 lemon 60mls Salt 100g tahini 250ml EVO 1 cup of water 1 tablespoon caper 1...
Ingredients: 1 x Laucke Brioche Mix Sliced jalapeno chilli pickled 600g chicken tenders sunflower oil for frying Kewpee sesame dressing Pineapple Iceberg lettuce ½ cup butter milk / yoghurt Crumb 1 ½ cup chickpea flour 1 tsp onion powder ¼ tsp cayenne pepper ¼ tsp...
Ingredients: Dineamic Sweet Potato and Coconut Curry Cauliflower rice Roti bread Yoghurt Mint Method: Place the pouch in a pot of simmering water for 10 minutes. Cauliflower rice is super easy to make if you have a food processor. Chop the floret of cauliflower and...
Ingredients: 1-2 Safcol tins smoked trout 1 tub full fat cream cheese 1 tbsp dill chopped finely chopped 1 tbsp finely chopped red onion or banana shallot 1tbsp baby capers Juice of 1 lemon Salt Pepper To serve Cucumber sticks Carrot sticks Celery sticks And or...