- 12 GREEN (UNCOOKED) PRAWNS PEELED, DEVEINED AND FINELY CHOPPED
- 100G PORK MINCE
- 2 SPRING ONIONS, FINELY CHOPPED
- 1 TEASPOON FINELY GRATED GINGER
- 1 TABLESPOON FINELY CHOPPED CORIANDER
- 1 TABLESPOON SESAME OIL
- 1 TABLESPOON VEGETABLE OIL
- 1 TEASPOON TABLE SALT
- 20 WONTON WRAPPERS
- SOY SAUCE
- BLACK VINEGAR
- CRISPY CHILLI OIL
- Place the prawn, pork, onion, ginger, coriander, sesame oil and salt in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Place 5 of the wrappers on a clean surface and brush the edges with water.
- Place 1 heaped teaspoon of the prawn mixture in the center of each wrapper. Fold the edges over, pinching gently to create pleats, and press together to seal. Repeat with the remaining gow gee wrappers and prawn mixture.
- To steam, line the base of a large bamboo steamer with a steamer liner. Add half the dumplings to the steamer, ensuring they don’t touch. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and place over a large saucepan of simmering water. Steam, misting with water occasionally, for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the steamer and keep warm.
- Serve with your soy sauce, vinegar and chilli oil.