- 1 box frozen store bought bao buns
- 4 x pork belly spareribs, skin removed and thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs honey
- 3 Tbs soi sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Hoi sin sauce
- Siracha kewpie mayonnaise
- 2 cucumbers, finely julienned
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- Mix the pork strips in the marinade and then skewer onto wooden skewers.
- Cook the pork in a hot and lightly oiled pan until caramelised and cooked through, around 3-4 minutes.
- Steam the bao buns.
- To Fill spoon a tsp of Hoi sin sauce and mayonnaise onto the bun, add the carrot, cucumber and herbs and top with a pork skewer.