Kingfish with Yuzu Mojo DressingBen O'Donoghue
- 500g Kingfish fillets
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 chilled plates or bowls
Yuzu Mojo Dressing
- 1 x bunch coriander
- ½ bunch parsley
- 2 x cloves garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 80ml yuzu citrus juice
Yuzu Mojo Dressing
- Place all the ingredients into a high speed blender and puree at high speed until super fine and green
- Squeeze through a nut bag or sieve to remove all fiber
- Keep chilled on ice and adjust the seasoning with salt if needed
To Make the Ceviche
- Slice the king fish fillet into bite size slices and place into the chilled Mojo for 2-3 minutes.
- Whilst the kingfish is marinating, slice the avocado into similar sized slices.
Remove the fish from the mojo and place on to some absorbent paper then arrange the alternating slices of avocado and kingfish in your bowls.
- Dress the kingfish and avocado in generous amounts of mojo and season with a sew flakes of salt.
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...