Kingfish with Yuzu Mojo DressingBen O'Donoghue
- 500g Kingfish fillets
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 chilled plates or bowls
Yuzu Mojo Dressing
- 1 x bunch coriander
- ½ bunch parsley
- 2 x cloves garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 80ml yuzu citrus juice
Yuzu Mojo Dressing
- Place all the ingredients into a high speed blender and puree at high speed until super fine and green
- Squeeze through a nut bag or sieve to remove all fiber
- Keep chilled on ice and adjust the seasoning with salt if needed
To Make the Ceviche
- Slice the king fish fillet into bite size slices and place into the chilled Mojo for 2-3 minutes.
- Whilst the kingfish is marinating, slice the avocado into similar sized slices.
Remove the fish from the mojo and place on to some absorbent paper then arrange the alternating slices of avocado and kingfish in your bowls.
- Dress the kingfish and avocado in generous amounts of mojo and season with a sew flakes of salt.
Ingredients: 250g fresh pasta 3 large free range eggs 40g parmigiano cheese 150g smoked pancetta / guanciale Sea salt flakes Black pepper Method: In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, parmigiano cheese, salt and pepper. In the meantime, place the diced pancetta into a fry...
Ingredients: Makes 12-24 Leftover Lasagne ¼ cup plain flour 2 eggs 1-2 cups Panko crumbs Anchovy Mayonnaise 1 large egg yolk 1 tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp lemon zest 2 Tbsp lemon juice 1 cup light extra virgin olive oil 6-7 anchovy fillets in oil, drained, finely chopped...
Ingredients: This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian Inspirations Serves 2 240g cabbage (finely chopped) 80g spring onion (finely chopped) 160g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil Batter: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 4 eggs 2 tsp...
Ingredients: 2 brown onion, finely diced 2 garlic cloves, chopped 2 carrots, finely diced 2 celery sticks, finely diced 100g pancetta, finely diced 4 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes 4 fresh bay leaves 1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped 1/4 bunch sage, finely chopped 150g...
Ingredients: 110g Safcol Sardines in Springwater, drained 2 tbsp oil 1 clove garlic, sliced 2 slices ginger, julienned 2 spring onions, cut to 2cm lengths 1 tbsp brandy (you may substitute this with Chinese cooking wine) 2 tsp black bean sauce (available in the Asian...
Ingredients: Makes 500ml 500g Red chilli 125g Red onion 25g garlic cloves 250ml lime juice 125ml fish sauce 125g sugar caster 50ml soy sauce 50ml rice vinegar Method: Blitz red chilli, onion and garlic in the robo-coup on pulse setting, it should still be quite coarse...