Kingfish with Yuzu Mojo DressingBen O'Donoghue
- 500g Kingfish fillets
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 chilled plates or bowls
Yuzu Mojo Dressing
- 1 x bunch coriander
- ½ bunch parsley
- 2 x cloves garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 80ml yuzu citrus juice
Yuzu Mojo Dressing
- Place all the ingredients into a high speed blender and puree at high speed until super fine and green
- Squeeze through a nut bag or sieve to remove all fiber
- Keep chilled on ice and adjust the seasoning with salt if needed
To Make the Ceviche
- Slice the king fish fillet into bite size slices and place into the chilled Mojo for 2-3 minutes.
- Whilst the kingfish is marinating, slice the avocado into similar sized slices.
Remove the fish from the mojo and place on to some absorbent paper then arrange the alternating slices of avocado and kingfish in your bowls.
- Dress the kingfish and avocado in generous amounts of mojo and season with a sew flakes of salt.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...