Kingfish with Yuzu Mojo DressingBen O'Donoghue
- 500g Kingfish fillets
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 chilled plates or bowls
Yuzu Mojo Dressing
- 1 x bunch coriander
- ½ bunch parsley
- 2 x cloves garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 80ml yuzu citrus juice
Yuzu Mojo Dressing
- Place all the ingredients into a high speed blender and puree at high speed until super fine and green
- Squeeze through a nut bag or sieve to remove all fiber
- Keep chilled on ice and adjust the seasoning with salt if needed
To Make the Ceviche
- Slice the king fish fillet into bite size slices and place into the chilled Mojo for 2-3 minutes.
- Whilst the kingfish is marinating, slice the avocado into similar sized slices.
Remove the fish from the mojo and place on to some absorbent paper then arrange the alternating slices of avocado and kingfish in your bowls.
- Dress the kingfish and avocado in generous amounts of mojo and season with a sew flakes of salt.
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...