Kingfish with Yuzu Mojo DressingBen O'Donoghue
- 500g Kingfish fillets
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 chilled plates or bowls
Yuzu Mojo Dressing
- 1 x bunch coriander
- ½ bunch parsley
- 2 x cloves garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 80ml yuzu citrus juice
Yuzu Mojo Dressing
- Place all the ingredients into a high speed blender and puree at high speed until super fine and green
- Squeeze through a nut bag or sieve to remove all fiber
- Keep chilled on ice and adjust the seasoning with salt if needed
To Make the Ceviche
- Slice the king fish fillet into bite size slices and place into the chilled Mojo for 2-3 minutes.
- Whilst the kingfish is marinating, slice the avocado into similar sized slices.
Remove the fish from the mojo and place on to some absorbent paper then arrange the alternating slices of avocado and kingfish in your bowls.
- Dress the kingfish and avocado in generous amounts of mojo and season with a sew flakes of salt.
Ingredients: 300ml milk, plus extra 7g sachet of dried yeast 25g white caster sugar 50g shortening or lard 425g plain flour, plus extra 20g polenta, optional Unsalted butter Method: Gently warm the milk in a pan until lukewarm or body temperature, 37ºC. Add the yeast...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Ingredients: 1 medium cauliflower, leaves and stalk trimmed, cut into wedges 400g can lentils, drained and rinsed 1 small white onion, thinly sliced Juice of 1/2 lemon 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin...
Ingredients:For Dough: 500g plain flour 190g cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes ½ tsp salt 60ml warm water 1 egg, at room temperature and whisked For Filling: 600g smoked ham, diced 200g mozzarella, diced 200g cheddar, diced 200g brown onion, diced 80g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Massel Ingredients: 500g gnocchi 2 potatoes, diced 1 clove of garlic, chopped 1 tsp dried chillies 1 leek, sliced 2 rosemary sprigs 100g pancetta, rind removed and diced 500ml Massel Veg Stock Method:...
Ingredients: 1 head cauliflower, cut into pieces 1 green banana chilli, sliced 1 bunch mint, picked 1 cup Indian style yoghurt Pinch of sea salt flakes ½ tsp garam masala powder ¼ tsp dry mango powder ¼ tsp fenugreek powder Vegetable oil for frying Method: Fry...
Ingredients: 500g good quality spaghettini Table salt (for pasta water) 8 birdseye chilli, sliced finely 5 cloves garlic, chopped ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, washed and chopped finely, stem and leaf 250ml olive oil Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste A...