Loaded HummusMatt Sinclair
- 95gm Chilli infused tuna
- 100g Fresh ricotta
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 3 roasted piquillo pepper, diced
- 5 pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice to taste
- Salt and pepper
- 150gm Hummus
- Tortilla chips to serve
- In a medium bowl add the flaked tuna and its oil, crumbled ricotta, cucumber, piquillo peppers, olives, herbs, pinenuts, olive oil and lemon juice and gently combine. Adjust seasoning to taste with lemon juice, salt and pepper if required.
- Spoon the hummus onto the base of a shallow dish and make a well in the centre. Top with the tuna mixture, drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil and serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Our friends at Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with a Semillon.
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...
Ingredients: 4 roma tomatoes ½ brown onion, finely diced 2 garlic cloves, finely diced 1 tbsp chilli oil ½ cup white wine 500g goolwa pippies 1 cup parsley leaves, chopped 250g fresh taglierini or linguine 1 lemon, juice only 50g unsalted butter Sea salt flakes Black...
Ingredients: 3 cups plain flour, plus extra Salt 1 ¼ cups warm water 150ml Peanut oil, plus extra Cheese Filling: 500g ricotta cheese 100gm Greek fetta 300gm cottage cheese 300ml thickened cream 2 eggs Salt Method: Combine the cheeses in a large bowl and mix together,...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms 1 tbsp oil 225g Chicken mince 2 tbsp fish sauce 1 lime, juice only 1 tsp caster sugar 3 spring onions, finely chopped ¼ cucumber, finely diced 2 red chillies, finely sliced 1cm ginger,...
Ingredients: 6 chicken thighs 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs ½ bunch parsley 100g parmigiano cheese 2 garlic cloves Sea salt Black pepper Flour, for dusting 2 eggs Method: Blitz the parsley, cheese and garlic into a fine crumb and mix through the breadcrumbs. Season with...
Ingredients: 1/2 head of cauliflower, outer leaves removed and retained, cauliflower chopped into florets. 1 clove of garlic - peeled & sliced in half 1 tsp of sultanas or raisins (optional) 6 black peppercorns 1/4 tsp turmeric 1/4 tsp curry powder 3/4 cup...