Loaded HummusMatt Sinclair
- 95gm Chilli infused tuna
- 100g Fresh ricotta
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 3 roasted piquillo pepper, diced
- 5 pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice to taste
- Salt and pepper
- 150gm Hummus
- Tortilla chips to serve
- In a medium bowl add the flaked tuna and its oil, crumbled ricotta, cucumber, piquillo peppers, olives, herbs, pinenuts, olive oil and lemon juice and gently combine. Adjust seasoning to taste with lemon juice, salt and pepper if required.
- Spoon the hummus onto the base of a shallow dish and make a well in the centre. Top with the tuna mixture, drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil and serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Our friends at Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with a Semillon.
Ingredients: 300ml milk, plus extra 7g sachet of dried yeast 25g white caster sugar 50g shortening or lard 425g plain flour, plus extra 20g polenta, optional Unsalted butter Method: Gently warm the milk in a pan until lukewarm or body temperature, 37ºC. Add the yeast...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Ingredients: 1 medium cauliflower, leaves and stalk trimmed, cut into wedges 400g can lentils, drained and rinsed 1 small white onion, thinly sliced Juice of 1/2 lemon 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin...
Ingredients:For Dough: 500g plain flour 190g cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes ½ tsp salt 60ml warm water 1 egg, at room temperature and whisked For Filling: 600g smoked ham, diced 200g mozzarella, diced 200g cheddar, diced 200g brown onion, diced 80g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Massel Ingredients: 500g gnocchi 2 potatoes, diced 1 clove of garlic, chopped 1 tsp dried chillies 1 leek, sliced 2 rosemary sprigs 100g pancetta, rind removed and diced 500ml Massel Veg Stock Method:...
Ingredients: 1 head cauliflower, cut into pieces 1 green banana chilli, sliced 1 bunch mint, picked 1 cup Indian style yoghurt Pinch of sea salt flakes ½ tsp garam masala powder ¼ tsp dry mango powder ¼ tsp fenugreek powder Vegetable oil for frying Method: Fry...
Ingredients: 500g good quality spaghettini Table salt (for pasta water) 8 birdseye chilli, sliced finely 5 cloves garlic, chopped ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, washed and chopped finely, stem and leaf 250ml olive oil Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste A...