- 2 packets of Oreos
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ cup butter melted
- Cup brown sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- ¼ cup of cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)
- 150g milk chocolate chips
- 50ml cream
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cup of roughly chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 160C fan-force
- To make the base
- Blitz oreos until fine then add butter and salt.
- Pack into a 23cm tart tin lined.
- To make the tart filling;
- Melt butter in a medium pan
- Add brown sugar
- Once bubbling add condensed milk and cream then turn off the heat
- Stir in the salt and peanut butter
- Pour caramel into the oreo base and back for roughly 15 minutes at 160C
- Leave to cool for 30 mins after removing from oven.
- Microwave choc chips, cream, peanut butter and salt for 2 x 30 second burst to melt.
- Stir to combine and then pour over cooled tart.
- Top with peanuts and set into fridge for 90-120mins.
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...