Sticky Ginger-Soy Chicken WingsMatt Sinclair
- 2 kg chicken wings
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 inch piece ginger, grated
- 1-2 tbsp. ground chilli flakes
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Remove the wing tips, split the chicken wings at the joint and spread out on a baking tray.
- In a bowl add the marinade ingredients and mix to combine. Adjust ground chilli flakes to preferred taste and spice level.
- Pour marinade over prepared chicken wings and massage to coat wings evenly. Place in the oven for 40 minutes. Turn the oven to 220C for a final 10 minutes to caramelise.
- Garnish wings with a sprinkling of sesame seeds, spring onion and chopped coriander.
Our friends at Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with a Pinot Noir.
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...