Stoneground Rustic WhiteBen O'Donoghue
- 2 packets of Oreos
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ cup butter melted
- Cup brown sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- ¼ cup of cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)
- 150g milk chocolate chips
- 50ml cream
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cup of roughly chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 160C fan-force
- To make the base
- Blitz oreos until fine then add butter and salt.
- Pack into a 23cm tart tin lined.
- To make the tart filling;
- Melt butter in a medium pan
- Add brown sugar
- Once bubbling add condensed milk and cream then turn off the heat
- Stir in the salt and peanut butter
- Pour caramel into the oreo base and back for roughly 15 minutes at 160C
- Leave to cool for 30 mins after removing from oven.
- Microwave choc chips, cream, peanut butter and salt for 2 x 30 second burst to melt.
- Stir to combine and then pour over cooled tart.
- Top with peanuts and set into fridge for 90-120mins.
Ingredients: 110g Safcol Sardines in Springwater, drained 2 tbsp oil 1 clove garlic, sliced 2 slices ginger, julienned 2 spring onions, cut to 2cm lengths 1 tbsp brandy (you may substitute this with Chinese cooking wine) 2 tsp black bean sauce (available in the Asian...
Ingredients: Makes 500ml 500g Red chilli 125g Red onion 25g garlic cloves 250ml lime juice 125ml fish sauce 125g sugar caster 50ml soy sauce 50ml rice vinegar Method: Blitz red chilli, onion and garlic in the robo-coup on pulse setting, it should still be quite coarse...
Ingredients: Serves 4 1 packet Udon Noodles (Hakubaku brand preferred) 250g smoked trout, torn into bite-sized slices 200g mesclun or butter lettuce, roughly torn 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded, sliced 3 spring onions, thinly sliced 1 cup fresh...
Ingredients: This recipe is brought to you with the help from our friends at Velisha Farms 800g Doncaster & black Russians Tomatoes, chopped ½ Red Onion, thinly sliced 1 Tbsp vinaigrette 1 Lemon, zest 10g Wild Rocket Dressing: 200ml Early harvest Olive oil 3 Tbsp...
Ingredients: Makes 2 2 Tbsp olive oil 2 clove garlic, finely chopped 2 spring onions, finely sliced 1 green chilli, finely chopped ½ bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped ½ tsp ground turmeric 1 tsp chilli powder 1 tsp ground cumin 1 tsp ground coriander 4 Eggs,...
Ingredients:Serves 1 150g Wagyu Thick Skirt 1 Hens Egg ½ Tomato, Sliced Sprigs of fresh Watercress ½ Onion, Sliced & Sautéed ½ Tbsp Dijon Mustard 1 Tbsp Spiced Tomato Chutney 1 Medium sized seeded baguette cut in half Method: Grill the wagyu from room...