Stoneground Rustic WhiteBen O'Donoghue
- 2 packets of Oreos
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ cup butter melted
- Cup brown sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- ¼ cup of cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)
- 150g milk chocolate chips
- 50ml cream
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cup of roughly chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 160C fan-force
- To make the base
- Blitz oreos until fine then add butter and salt.
- Pack into a 23cm tart tin lined.
- To make the tart filling;
- Melt butter in a medium pan
- Add brown sugar
- Once bubbling add condensed milk and cream then turn off the heat
- Stir in the salt and peanut butter
- Pour caramel into the oreo base and back for roughly 15 minutes at 160C
- Leave to cool for 30 mins after removing from oven.
- Microwave choc chips, cream, peanut butter and salt for 2 x 30 second burst to melt.
- Stir to combine and then pour over cooled tart.
- Top with peanuts and set into fridge for 90-120mins.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...