- 500g White Peach
- 250g of Granny Smith Apples
- 2 punnet of Raspberries (We use Perfection Fresh)
- 500g Jam sugar
- ½ Lemon, juiced
- In a heavy bottom pan, over a high heat add your peaches and apples cut into qtr along with raspberries, the sugar and juice and bring to the boil. Keep an eye on it as you don’t want it to boil over but as it does reduce heat just enough to keep it at a rolling boil.
- Add your lemon that you have already juiced at this point and leave to cook. This will take between 20 and 30 minutes.
- I have been making jams for almost 20 years and I still do a test to this day before I take of the mix. Just put a small amount on plate and put in your fridge for 10 minutes. If it sets at a jam consistency you are good to go.
- Add to your sterilized jars and refrigerate