Apple & Honey Tea CakesKhanh Ong
- 175g butter softened
- 140g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 a cup of honey
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1⁄2 a tsp of cinnamon
- 1 1⁄3 cup of self raising flour sifted
- 2 Granny smith apples
- 2 tsp demerara sugar
- Icing sugar
- Cream the butter and caster sugar in a stand mixer, add in 1 egg at a time. add in 1⁄4 cup of honey, vanilla bean paste and cinnamon until all combined
- Fold in flour and pop into greased mini loaf pans
- Peel core and cut apples into quarters. thinly slice the apples but not all the way through.
- Pop into the batter and bake at 180 for 20-25 minutes
- Remove and drizzle remaining honey over it
Ingredients: Cake 200g Fresh or frozen raspberries 12 eggs 500g Caster sugar 500g Almond Meal, plus extra 2tsp baking powder ¼ tsp salt Icing 2 cups icing sugar 2 tbsp lemon juice, strained Garnish 2tbsp Rose petals 2tbsp Pistachios Handful of fresh raspberries...
Ingredients: Base2 packets of Oreos¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter1 pinch of saltFilling½ cup butter meltedCup brown sugar1 can condensed milk¼ cup of cream1 tsp salt1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)Topping150g milk chocolate chips50ml cream2 tbsp smooth peanut...
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Lime & Yoghurt Syrup Cake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Matcha Chiffon Cake with White Chocolate Ganache recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Apple Baked Pie Recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Sticky Date Pudding recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.