Aussie Asian EggsBen O'Donoghue
- 8x Medium King prawns (peeled and deveined)
- 8x Streaky Bacon
- 8x eggs
- 1x red chilli finely sliced red chilli
- 1x spring onion finely sliced
- 1x handful picked coriander
- 1x packet of dried egg noodle cooked and refreshed
- Oyster sauce
- 500mls veg oil
- Pre-heat the veg oil in the wok to 160-170 degrees test the heat by placing a small piece of bread into the oil it should sizzle and brown relatively quickly
- While the oil is heating, add a good lug of veg oil to your grill plate and form 4 egg noodle cakes about 8cm across and fry until crisp on both sides but still soft in the middle. When cooked put aside on a serving plate.
- Grill or fry the bacon until you are happy with the crispiness, then cook the prawns and arrange on a serving platter or individual plates and keep warm
- Crack two eggs at a time into a cup and carefully slide them into the hot oil it will spit and sizzle. Gently move the eggs around and turn with a slotted spoon. Then remove and place on top of the bacon and prawns repeat with the remaining eggs
- Then drizzle with lashings of oyster sauce as much or as little as you like! Sliced chillies, spring onions and coriander
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...