Sauteed Kale with Garlic Bread CrumbLaura Sharrad
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms
- 1 bunch of kale
- Brown Onion (diced)
- 1 long red chilli
- 500ml Chicken Stock
- A glass of white wine
- Olive Oil
- Dice up your onions, garlic and chilli and add them to a pan with some olive oil on medium heat.
- Shred your bunch of kale and slice it thinner as you get closer to the base. Once it’s all sliced, add it to your pan.
- To stop the onions and garlic from overcooking, pour in a glass of white wine. Be sure to cook off the alcohol.
- Now pour in your stock and let the kale braise for about 10-15 mins.
- In a separate pan, heat up olive oil and then add your breadcrumbs and fry them until they turn golden.
- With a Microplane, grate 2-3 cloves of garlic and add them to the breadcrumbs. Continue cooking until the mixture is golden and crispy.
- Serve the kale in a bowl and top with the garlic bread crumb.
- Ready to enjoy!