Banana Cake/loafSimone Austin
- 3 ripe mashed banana
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 ½ cups self raising flour (could use wholemeal)
- ½ cup Light extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 6 scoops of Ensure vanilla Powder
- Beat together the extra virgin olive oil, sugar and eggs. Add in the mashed bananas and mix well.
- Add the bicarbonate of soda to the milk separately and then add to the mixture.
- Add in the flour and Ensure Vanilla powder and mix until combined.
- Line a greased and floured 2cm square cake tin and pour in mixture.
- Bake in a moderate oven 180 degrees for 30minutes or until cooked.
For more details on Ensure, go to ensure.com.au
- What better afternoon snack than a fresh slice of banana cake – this banana cake has a couple of extra nutritional surprises.
Ingredients: Plant-based milk Chia seeds Cacao powder Maple syrup Vanilla extract or paste Method: Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer to eat the seeds whole, you can skip the blender and combine the ingredients...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.Ingredients: 2 salmon fillets, skin off 1 cup edamame beans, frozen and blanched 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly 1 carrot, ribboned 1 avocado, diced 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced 1 cup cooked brown...
Ingredients: 7 gm (1 sachet) dried yeast 360 gm plain flour 55 gm (¼ cup) caster sugar 150 ml lukewarm milk 40 gm softened butter 1 egg 250 gm milk chocolate, finely chopped 190 gm crème fraîche 70 ml pouring cream For deep-frying: vegetable oil 3-4 Tim Tams, coarsely...
Ingredients: 4 cups full cream milk 1/2 cup medium-grain rice 1 + 1/2 cups of water 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup caster sugar 2 tbs heaped tbsp cornflour 1 Vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste Traditional topping option Greek Cinnamon to dust the top Or Lotus Biscoff...
Ingredients: 1 very ripe banana (about 120g) 3 eggs, whisked 20g scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder 2 teaspoons of maple syrup 70g (1/2cup) quartered strawberries 1 tablespoon tapioca flour 1 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil Method: SERVES 1 Place your banana in...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life. Ingredients: 2 Bananas 300g of raw Cashews (unsalted & unroasted) 6 - 8 Pitted Dates 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon powder 2 tablespoons of Raw cacao powder Cacao Nibs Pinch of Salt Method: In a food...