Banana Cake/loafSimone Austin
- 3 ripe mashed banana
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 ½ cups self raising flour (could use wholemeal)
- ½ cup Light extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 6 scoops of Ensure vanilla Powder
- Beat together the extra virgin olive oil, sugar and eggs. Add in the mashed bananas and mix well.
- Add the bicarbonate of soda to the milk separately and then add to the mixture.
- Add in the flour and Ensure Vanilla powder and mix until combined.
- Line a greased and floured 2cm square cake tin and pour in mixture.
- Bake in a moderate oven 180 degrees for 30minutes or until cooked.
For more details on Ensure, go to ensure.com.au
- What better afternoon snack than a fresh slice of banana cake – this banana cake has a couple of extra nutritional surprises.
Ingredients: Oil, for frying For the Pastry: 250g plain white flour 90g cornflour 70g caster sugar 3g sea salt 70g cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces 10ml cider vinegar 120g water For the Filling: 4 Granny Smiths apples, peeled, cored & roughly chopped 65g...
Ingredients:Makes 12 donuts Oil, for frying For the Dough: 1 cup lukewarm milk 1 tbsp dried yeast 1/3 cup caster sugar 3 egg yolks 1 tsp vanilla paste 4 tbsp soft butter 4 1/4 cups plain flour For the Custard: 1/2 cup sugar 3 tbsp cornflour 2 cups milk 4 yolks 2 tsps...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 200g plain flour 100 caster sugar 200ml milk, full fat 1 whole egg 1 egg yolk 50g butter Icing sugar, for dusting For Bananas: 75g caster sugar 30g butter, salted Banana...
Ingredients: 2 cups (300g) plain flour 3 tsp baking powder 1 cup (250ml) milk 2 ripe bananas 1 egg 1/3 cup (80g) brown sugar 2 tsp vanilla bean paste 1 tsp ground cinnamon 50g unsalted butter, melted, plus extra to brush 100g dark chocolate, chopped Golden syrup,...
Ingredients:Ingredients for the cookie dough 90g unsalted butter 80g soft light brown sugar 75g caster sugar 1tsp salt ½ tsp bicarbonate soda, sieved 1 eggs, whole 160g plain flour, sieved 100g milk chocolate buttons or block chopped 50g dark chocolate buttons or...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality Foods Ingredients: Olive oil, for greasing 75g shelled pistachios 100g mixed seeds 250g rolled oats 8 Medjool dates 100g dried apricots 50g quality dark chocolate (70%) 100ml maple syrup 4...