BBQ Trout with Tomato SaladHost David Mann with Grant Flack
- 4 freshly caught trout fillets
- 400gm mixed heirloom tomatoes
- ¼ bunch basil, ripped leaves
- ¼ bunch parsley, picked
- ¼ bunch dill, picked
- 200g fresh goats cheese
- Drizzle balsamic reduction
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Season the fillets with some good local olive oil and sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Roughly cut the tomatoes into pieces. Toss with the herbs, olive oil and sea salt and cracked pepper, and ripped cheese. Allow to infuse.
- Sear the fish on a medium heat on the bbq, cooking skin side down for 3 minutes.
- Gently turn the fish and cook for 1 minute further.
- Assemble the salad in a bowl and serve with the fish, garnishing with a lemon wedge.