Blueberry Blondie PuddingSimone Austin
- 6 scoops Glucerna powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 125 g unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup blueberries
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- Grease a 20cm pudding dish
- Place all ingredients apart from the chocolate chips and blueberries into a blender and blend until smooth
- Stir in the blueberries and chocolate chips
- Pour mixture into the greased oven dish and spread out evenly
- Bake for 20-30minutes until the edges start to come away slightly and the top is golden brown
- Allow to cool and serve with more fresh berries
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality FoodsIngredients: 250g Ground almonds 250g Chocolate Sauce 220g Caster Sugar 5 Free range eggs 15g Baking powder 20g cocoa powder For the chocolate sauce: 150ml Whole milk 150ml Thicken cream...
Can also be made with mangos. Ingredients: 100g Raspberries, frozen (we use Raspberries from Perfection Fresh) 150ml Water 60g Rolled Oats 1 Tbsp Honey, organic 1 Tsp Peanut Butter Roasted nuts to garnish and fresh raspberries Method: Mix the oats, water and...
Ingredients: 150g Soft brown sugar 75g Butter, unsalted 2 Free range Eggs 175g Dates, seeded 100ml Water 50ml Rum 175g Self raising flour 5g Bicarbonate soda 1g mixed spice Tip: Day before making soak the dates in the rum, bicarb of soda and water and leave in...
Ingredients: 250g punnet Qukes, deseeded 1 lime, juice ¼ bunch mint leaves 1tbs gin 150g butter (or dairy-free alternative) 150g golden caster sugar 1tsp vanilla paste 200g self-raising flour Gin Buttercream 125g butter (or dairy-free alternative), softened 65g...
Makes 1 X 15cm Cheesecake Serves: 6 Prep Time: 10 minutes Baking Time: 45 minutes Cooling Time: 3 hours 30 minutes minimum Ingredients: 3 (165g) Eggs 450g Cream cheese, cut into cubes and softened 150g Sugar,...
Time: 30 minutes Easy Ingredients: 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped. Top 30ml rum ½ cup brown sugar 1 Tbls pink peppercorns 1 lime, juice and zested 300ml thickened cream 300ml marscapone 1 vanilla bean 1/3 cup icing sugar, sifted 2 large meringues,...