Brekky WrapMike Reid
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let’s Go Motorhomes
- 1 Large wrap
- 2 Whole eggs
- 4 Slices bacon
- 2 Table Passata
- 1 Tbsp Cheddar
- 1 Tbsp parmesan
- 1/2 Avocado, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Chives, finely chopped
- Whisky up your 2 eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Sautee your bacon in a pan until nice and crispy reserving the bacon fat for the next step
- Toast of your wrap in a pan with a little olive oil and leftover bacon fat. Once you turn it over and get a little colour add in your egg. IT should submerge your wrap. It will cook super quick so turn over after about 45 seconds.
- Next add in your bacon, passata, avocado then top with your cheeses. Fold over and leave on low heat until your cheese has melted.
- Cut in half and finish with a little more grated parmesan on top
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...