Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors
- 1 pack Perfection fresh Mix-a-mato
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 bunch of basil (save some leaves for Garnish)
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100g of prosciutto strips
- 100g of soft goat cheese
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 loaf of bread of choice (focaccia, baguette, Turkish bread or sourdough)
- Dice up tomatoes, onion, garlic and chiffonade your basil and then place in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper, add a very generous drizzle of olive oil and then combine gently with a wooden spoon.
- Slice up bread and toast until golden brown (either in the oven or toaster). While the bread is still warm, spread an even layer of goat cheese across the bread.
- Fry off prosciutto on medium to low heat until crispy. Remove from the pan and place on a paper towel.
- Scoop the bruschetta mixture onto the goat’s cheese, add the remaining basil leaves and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and top it with the crisp. Then it’s ready to serve on a platter.