- 4 x Burger buns Brioche
- 600g beef mince (formed into 150g balls)
- ½ red onion finely diced
- 100g garlic and dill pickles “Maclures “ or similar
- 4tbsp tomato ketchup
- Monteray jack cheese slices (4x 50g slices)
- 100g Kewpie mayo
- 20g Hot English mustard
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Divide the beef mice into 150g balls
- Flatten the beef balls into 1 ½ cm patties and Season well with salt and pepper
- Combine the mayo with the mustard and set aside
- Cook the burger patties flipping regularly until cooked well, place a nice slice of cheese on top of each pattie and allow to melt
- Halve the buns and toast cut side down until nicely toasted. Remove from the grill and place ketchup on the lid then the diced onion
- On the bottom bun place a tablespoon of mustard mayo and then the thinly sliced pickles.
- Top with the burger patties and then place the bun lids on top
Ingredients: 300ml milk, plus extra 7g sachet of dried yeast 25g white caster sugar 50g shortening or lard 425g plain flour, plus extra 20g polenta, optional Unsalted butter Method: Gently warm the milk in a pan until lukewarm or body temperature, 37ºC. Add the yeast...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Ingredients: 1 medium cauliflower, leaves and stalk trimmed, cut into wedges 400g can lentils, drained and rinsed 1 small white onion, thinly sliced Juice of 1/2 lemon 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin...
Ingredients:For Dough: 500g plain flour 190g cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes ½ tsp salt 60ml warm water 1 egg, at room temperature and whisked For Filling: 600g smoked ham, diced 200g mozzarella, diced 200g cheddar, diced 200g brown onion, diced 80g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Massel Ingredients: 500g gnocchi 2 potatoes, diced 1 clove of garlic, chopped 1 tsp dried chillies 1 leek, sliced 2 rosemary sprigs 100g pancetta, rind removed and diced 500ml Massel Veg Stock Method:...
Ingredients: 1 head cauliflower, cut into pieces 1 green banana chilli, sliced 1 bunch mint, picked 1 cup Indian style yoghurt Pinch of sea salt flakes ½ tsp garam masala powder ¼ tsp dry mango powder ¼ tsp fenugreek powder Vegetable oil for frying Method: Fry...
Ingredients: 500g good quality spaghettini Table salt (for pasta water) 8 birdseye chilli, sliced finely 5 cloves garlic, chopped ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, washed and chopped finely, stem and leaf 250ml olive oil Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste A...