- 4 x Burger buns Brioche
- 600g beef mince (formed into 150g balls)
- ½ red onion finely diced
- 100g garlic and dill pickles “Maclures “ or similar
- 4tbsp tomato ketchup
- Monteray jack cheese slices (4x 50g slices)
- 100g Kewpie mayo
- 20g Hot English mustard
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Divide the beef mice into 150g balls
- Flatten the beef balls into 1 ½ cm patties and Season well with salt and pepper
- Combine the mayo with the mustard and set aside
- Cook the burger patties flipping regularly until cooked well, place a nice slice of cheese on top of each pattie and allow to melt
- Halve the buns and toast cut side down until nicely toasted. Remove from the grill and place ketchup on the lid then the diced onion
- On the bottom bun place a tablespoon of mustard mayo and then the thinly sliced pickles.
- Top with the burger patties and then place the bun lids on top
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...