- 4 x Burger buns Brioche
- 600g beef mince (formed into 150g balls)
- ½ red onion finely diced
- 100g garlic and dill pickles “Maclures “ or similar
- 4tbsp tomato ketchup
- Monteray jack cheese slices (4x 50g slices)
- 100g Kewpie mayo
- 20g Hot English mustard
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Divide the beef mice into 150g balls
- Flatten the beef balls into 1 ½ cm patties and Season well with salt and pepper
- Combine the mayo with the mustard and set aside
- Cook the burger patties flipping regularly until cooked well, place a nice slice of cheese on top of each pattie and allow to melt
- Halve the buns and toast cut side down until nicely toasted. Remove from the grill and place ketchup on the lid then the diced onion
- On the bottom bun place a tablespoon of mustard mayo and then the thinly sliced pickles.
- Top with the burger patties and then place the bun lids on top
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...