- 4 x Burger buns Brioche
- 600g beef mince (formed into 150g balls)
- ½ red onion finely diced
- 100g garlic and dill pickles “Maclures “ or similar
- 4tbsp tomato ketchup
- Monteray jack cheese slices (4x 50g slices)
- 100g Kewpie mayo
- 20g Hot English mustard
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Divide the beef mice into 150g balls
- Flatten the beef balls into 1 ½ cm patties and Season well with salt and pepper
- Combine the mayo with the mustard and set aside
- Cook the burger patties flipping regularly until cooked well, place a nice slice of cheese on top of each pattie and allow to melt
- Halve the buns and toast cut side down until nicely toasted. Remove from the grill and place ketchup on the lid then the diced onion
- On the bottom bun place a tablespoon of mustard mayo and then the thinly sliced pickles.
- Top with the burger patties and then place the bun lids on top
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...