- 4 x Burger buns Brioche
- 600g beef mince (formed into 150g balls)
- ½ red onion finely diced
- 100g garlic and dill pickles “Maclures “ or similar
- 4tbsp tomato ketchup
- Monteray jack cheese slices (4x 50g slices)
- 100g Kewpie mayo
- 20g Hot English mustard
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Divide the beef mice into 150g balls
- Flatten the beef balls into 1 ½ cm patties and Season well with salt and pepper
- Combine the mayo with the mustard and set aside
- Cook the burger patties flipping regularly until cooked well, place a nice slice of cheese on top of each pattie and allow to melt
- Halve the buns and toast cut side down until nicely toasted. Remove from the grill and place ketchup on the lid then the diced onion
- On the bottom bun place a tablespoon of mustard mayo and then the thinly sliced pickles.
- Top with the burger patties and then place the bun lids on top
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...