Butter ChickenSimone Austin
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1kg chicken thigh fillets
- 1 brown onion
- 6 tablespoons of butter chicken paste
- 1 cup of water
- 400gm green fresh beans
- ½ punnet yellow cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 6 scoops Ensure vanilla powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Cut the chicken thigh fillets into cubes
- Dice one brown onion finely
- Tail the green beans if needed
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to a pan and heat. Fry the onion and chicken until lightly browned.
- Add the tomato and butter chicken paste and stir through
- Add 1 cup or so of water. Add the green beans and tomatoes and simmer for around 20minutes until cooked through.
- In a cup mix 6 scoops of Ensure Vanilla powder with 3 tablespoons of milk to form a runny paste.
- When the chicken is cooked through stir in the Ensure Vanilla powder mixture. Simmer on low for 5 minutes and then serve with cooked rice and freshly steamed broccoli or other greens on the side.
For more details on Ensure, go to ensure.com.au
- This dish is an easy one to make in advance and to freeze for later. You can add in extra vegetables and swap out some meat if you like.
Ingredients: Serves 4 10 ripe figs 2 long red chillies ½ bunch basil Extra virgin olive oil 4 slices of sour dough bread 50g parmesan cheese 2 whole buffalo mozzarella ½ cup of crème criache Baking paper Method: Grill the chillies on your stovetop to blacken and...
Ingredients: 4 thick pork loin chops skin off 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped 1 stick of rosemary, leaves picked and roughly chopped 4 fresh bay leaves, roughly chopped 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar 1/4 cup olive oil 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper Flaky salt Apple...
Ingredients: Serves 6 2 bulbs garlic 6 large chicken thighs, on the bone, skin on 4 long stalks rosemary, sprigs removed (about 20) 1/4 bunch thyme salt and freshly ground black pepper A drizzle of olive oil Approx. 500 ml (17 fl oz/2 cups) Massel https://massel.com/...
Ingredients: Yorkshire Pudding Batter 225gm flour Pinch salt 3 eggs whole 200ml milk 200ml water The Toad 8 course minced pork sausages 4 Streaky bacon rashers 8inch long fresh rosemary sprigs Cracked black pepper Veg oil 1/2 cup The Sauce 1 large brown onion peeled...
Ingredients: 320g semolina plus a little extra 40g greens such as spinach or Tuscan kale Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sea salt and cracked pepper Pesto 1 garlic clove, peeled 20g pine nuts 50g wild rocket 25g parmesan plus a little extra Juice of 1 lemon Method: To make the...
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...