- 500g ricotta cheese
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed, excess water removed
- 2 1⁄2 cups passata
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla
- Ensure powder
- 12 cannelloni tubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Pour 1⁄2 cup passata to base of ovenproof dish and spread evenly over base.
- Place ricotta cheese, spinach, nutmeg, egg, parsley, basil, lemon zest, 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, Ensure powder and salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Add ricotta mixture to a piping bag and carefully pipe into cannelloni tubes. Lay tubes side by side in the dish.
- Add remaining passata over cannelloni tubes and top with tasty cheese, mozzarella cheese and remaining parmesan cheese. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve with garden salad.
For more details on Ensure, go to ensure.com.au
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 1x 2 kg lamb shoulder, easy-carve or shoulder blade removed 12 prunes, pitted 2 large sprigs of rosemary, broken and leaves removed 2 tablespoons olive oil 100 g butter 1 onion, chopped 1 celery heart, chopped 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced 2 fresh or...
Ingredients: Serves 4 8 Moreton Bay bugs 200g thinly sliced dried pancetta 8 bay leaves 4 ripe figs, halved 2 tablespoons olive oil Juice of 1 lemon Method: Prepare your barbecue for direct grilling over a high heat. Prepare the bugs by removing the meat from the...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Teaspoon coconut sugar 6 freshly picked mint leaves Approx 500ml SodaStream Carbonated Water 10-15 assorted fresh berries One lime, halved Ice Method: Start by bringing together the coconut sugar and the mint in a food processor or alternatively...
Ingredients: Serves: 3 2 cup water 3 tbsp Valcom Tom Yum Paste 1 cup button mushrooms, halved 300g chicken fillet, sliced 1⁄4 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk 4 tbsp Valcom Kaffir Lime Leaves 1 stalk coriander coarsely chopped 1 red chilli, cut diagonally Method: Bring...