- 500g ricotta cheese
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed, excess water removed
- 2 1⁄2 cups passata
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla
- Ensure powder
- 12 cannelloni tubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Pour 1⁄2 cup passata to base of ovenproof dish and spread evenly over base.
- Place ricotta cheese, spinach, nutmeg, egg, parsley, basil, lemon zest, 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, Ensure powder and salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Add ricotta mixture to a piping bag and carefully pipe into cannelloni tubes. Lay tubes side by side in the dish.
- Add remaining passata over cannelloni tubes and top with tasty cheese, mozzarella cheese and remaining parmesan cheese. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve with garden salad.
For more details on Ensure, go to ensure.com.au
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...
Ingredients: 4 roma tomatoes ½ brown onion, finely diced 2 garlic cloves, finely diced 1 tbsp chilli oil ½ cup white wine 500g goolwa pippies 1 cup parsley leaves, chopped 250g fresh taglierini or linguine 1 lemon, juice only 50g unsalted butter Sea salt flakes Black...
Ingredients: 3 cups plain flour, plus extra Salt 1 ¼ cups warm water 150ml Peanut oil, plus extra Cheese Filling: 500g ricotta cheese 100gm Greek fetta 300gm cottage cheese 300ml thickened cream 2 eggs Salt Method: Combine the cheeses in a large bowl and mix together,...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms 1 tbsp oil 225g Chicken mince 2 tbsp fish sauce 1 lime, juice only 1 tsp caster sugar 3 spring onions, finely chopped ¼ cucumber, finely diced 2 red chillies, finely sliced 1cm ginger,...
Ingredients: 6 chicken thighs 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs ½ bunch parsley 100g parmigiano cheese 2 garlic cloves Sea salt Black pepper Flour, for dusting 2 eggs Method: Blitz the parsley, cheese and garlic into a fine crumb and mix through the breadcrumbs. Season with...
Ingredients: 1/2 head of cauliflower, outer leaves removed and retained, cauliflower chopped into florets. 1 clove of garlic - peeled & sliced in half 1 tsp of sultanas or raisins (optional) 6 black peppercorns 1/4 tsp turmeric 1/4 tsp curry powder 3/4 cup...