- 500g ricotta cheese
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed, excess water removed
- 2 1⁄2 cups passata
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla
- Ensure powder
- 12 cannelloni tubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Pour 1⁄2 cup passata to base of ovenproof dish and spread evenly over base.
- Place ricotta cheese, spinach, nutmeg, egg, parsley, basil, lemon zest, 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, Ensure powder and salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Add ricotta mixture to a piping bag and carefully pipe into cannelloni tubes. Lay tubes side by side in the dish.
- Add remaining passata over cannelloni tubes and top with tasty cheese, mozzarella cheese and remaining parmesan cheese. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve with garden salad.
For more details on Ensure, go to ensure.com.au
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...