Cheesy Cauliflower BakeJoel Ferren
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 50g butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup Vanilla Ensure powder
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook cauliflower until tender, 6-8 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat butter in a pot over medium heat and once melted add flour and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and slowly add milk, stirring continuously to prevent lumps from forming.
- Return pot to medium heat. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Stir in grated tasty cheese and parmesan cheese and stir until smooth.
- Remove pot from heat and add Ensure powder herbs and salt and pepper, stirring regularly to avoid lumps.
- Add cauliflower to a baking dish and pour sauce on top. Mix well to combine.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and serve.
For more details on Ensure, go to ensure.com.au
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 1x 2 kg lamb shoulder, easy-carve or shoulder blade removed 12 prunes, pitted 2 large sprigs of rosemary, broken and leaves removed 2 tablespoons olive oil 100 g butter 1 onion, chopped 1 celery heart, chopped 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced 2 fresh or...
Ingredients: Serves 4 8 Moreton Bay bugs 200g thinly sliced dried pancetta 8 bay leaves 4 ripe figs, halved 2 tablespoons olive oil Juice of 1 lemon Method: Prepare your barbecue for direct grilling over a high heat. Prepare the bugs by removing the meat from the...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Teaspoon coconut sugar 6 freshly picked mint leaves Approx 500ml SodaStream Carbonated Water 10-15 assorted fresh berries One lime, halved Ice Method: Start by bringing together the coconut sugar and the mint in a food processor or alternatively...
Ingredients: Serves: 3 2 cup water 3 tbsp Valcom Tom Yum Paste 1 cup button mushrooms, halved 300g chicken fillet, sliced 1⁄4 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk 4 tbsp Valcom Kaffir Lime Leaves 1 stalk coriander coarsely chopped 1 red chilli, cut diagonally Method: Bring...