Cheesy Cauliflower BakeJoel Ferren
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 50g butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup Vanilla Ensure powder
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook cauliflower until tender, 6-8 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat butter in a pot over medium heat and once melted add flour and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and slowly add milk, stirring continuously to prevent lumps from forming.
- Return pot to medium heat. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Stir in grated tasty cheese and parmesan cheese and stir until smooth.
- Remove pot from heat and add Ensure powder herbs and salt and pepper, stirring regularly to avoid lumps.
- Add cauliflower to a baking dish and pour sauce on top. Mix well to combine.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and serve.
For more details on Ensure, go to ensure.com.au
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...
Ingredients: 4 roma tomatoes ½ brown onion, finely diced 2 garlic cloves, finely diced 1 tbsp chilli oil ½ cup white wine 500g goolwa pippies 1 cup parsley leaves, chopped 250g fresh taglierini or linguine 1 lemon, juice only 50g unsalted butter Sea salt flakes Black...
Ingredients: 3 cups plain flour, plus extra Salt 1 ¼ cups warm water 150ml Peanut oil, plus extra Cheese Filling: 500g ricotta cheese 100gm Greek fetta 300gm cottage cheese 300ml thickened cream 2 eggs Salt Method: Combine the cheeses in a large bowl and mix together,...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms 1 tbsp oil 225g Chicken mince 2 tbsp fish sauce 1 lime, juice only 1 tsp caster sugar 3 spring onions, finely chopped ¼ cucumber, finely diced 2 red chillies, finely sliced 1cm ginger,...
Ingredients: 6 chicken thighs 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs ½ bunch parsley 100g parmigiano cheese 2 garlic cloves Sea salt Black pepper Flour, for dusting 2 eggs Method: Blitz the parsley, cheese and garlic into a fine crumb and mix through the breadcrumbs. Season with...
Ingredients: 1/2 head of cauliflower, outer leaves removed and retained, cauliflower chopped into florets. 1 clove of garlic - peeled & sliced in half 1 tsp of sultanas or raisins (optional) 6 black peppercorns 1/4 tsp turmeric 1/4 tsp curry powder 3/4 cup...