Cheesy Cauliflower BakeJoel Ferren
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 50g butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup Vanilla Ensure powder
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook cauliflower until tender, 6-8 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat butter in a pot over medium heat and once melted add flour and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and slowly add milk, stirring continuously to prevent lumps from forming.
- Return pot to medium heat. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Stir in grated tasty cheese and parmesan cheese and stir until smooth.
- Remove pot from heat and add Ensure powder herbs and salt and pepper, stirring regularly to avoid lumps.
- Add cauliflower to a baking dish and pour sauce on top. Mix well to combine.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and serve.
For more details on Ensure, go to ensure.com.au
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...