Cherry & Coconut SliceKhanh Ong
- 300g glace cherries + a little for garnish
- 375g desiccated coconut + a little for garnish
- 1 tin of condensed milk / 390g
- a pinch of salt
- 200g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- finely chop the cherries and combine in a large mixing bowl with coconut, condensed milk and salt.
- pour into a lined baking tin and pop into the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- melt chocolate and coconut oil in a heat proof bowl in the microwave in 30 sec burst should take 3-6 burst depending on chocolate sized and microwave strength.
- pour chocolate over the the cherries mixture
- top the chocolate with cherries chopped and coconut and pop into the fridge to set for 30 mins minimum
Ingredients: Cake 200g Fresh or frozen raspberries 12 eggs 500g Caster sugar 500g Almond Meal, plus extra 2tsp baking powder ¼ tsp salt Icing 2 cups icing sugar 2 tbsp lemon juice, strained Garnish 2tbsp Rose petals 2tbsp Pistachios Handful of fresh raspberries...
Ingredients: Base2 packets of Oreos¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter1 pinch of saltFilling½ cup butter meltedCup brown sugar1 can condensed milk¼ cup of cream1 tsp salt1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)Topping150g milk chocolate chips50ml cream2 tbsp smooth peanut...
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Lime & Yoghurt Syrup Cake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Matcha Chiffon Cake with White Chocolate Ganache recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Apple Baked Pie Recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Sticky Date Pudding recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.