Chili Lime Chicken WrapsKhanh Ong
- 1 egg
- 250 ml grapeseed oil
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- 1⁄2 a tsp of tabasco
- 1⁄2 a tsp of smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 tsp of salt
- 200g chicken thigh fillet
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp paprika power
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- a pinch of salt
- 2 large wraps for 4 small wraps
- 4 leaves of butter lettuce
- 1 Kiwi thinly sliced
- Place all the ingredients in a tall vessel that will fit a stick blender
- Place the stick blender head over the egg yoke to protect the egg
- Blitz and pull up slowly to emulsify the mixture
- In a large bowl coat the chicken thigh with all the ingredients
- Leave to marinade for 15 mins
- On a hot griddle pan cook the chicken on high for 3-5 minutes each side set aside to rest for 3 minutes
- Slice the chicken into strips
- Place a large wrap down
- Cover with two leaves of lettuce
- Add sliced chicken
- Drizzle over mayo
- Lay 4 pieces of kiwi over the top
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...