Chocolate and Blueberry MuffinsJoel Ferren
- 1 cup chocolate Ensure powder
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 160° C
- Grease 12 muffin cups
- Combine Ensure powder, flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder in a large bowl
- Whisk egg, yogurt, milk, and vegetable oil in another bowl until smooth; pour into chocolate mixture and stir until batter is just blended.
- Gently fold through blueberries and fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from tray and allow to cool on wire rack
For more details on Ensure, go to ensure.com.au
Ingredients: Cake 200g Fresh or frozen raspberries 12 eggs 500g Caster sugar 500g Almond Meal, plus extra 2tsp baking powder ¼ tsp salt Icing 2 cups icing sugar 2 tbsp lemon juice, strained Garnish 2tbsp Rose petals 2tbsp Pistachios Handful of fresh raspberries...
Ingredients: Base2 packets of Oreos¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter1 pinch of saltFilling½ cup butter meltedCup brown sugar1 can condensed milk¼ cup of cream1 tsp salt1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)Topping150g milk chocolate chips50ml cream2 tbsp smooth peanut...
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Lime & Yoghurt Syrup Cake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Matcha Chiffon Cake with White Chocolate Ganache recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Apple Baked Pie Recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Sticky Date Pudding recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.