Cinnamon and Vanilla PancakesJoel Ferren
- 1 cup Ensure vanilla powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose white flour
- 4 tbsp. white sugar
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cup full cream milk
- 4 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 eggs Natural yoghurt + fresh strawberries to serve
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and Ensure powder to mixing bowl and whisk together milk, oil and eggs. Whisk until the batter is lump-free
- Heat a large frying pan over a low-medium heat. Spray vegetable oil to coat the entire pan
- Ladle small amount of batter for each pancake. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip the pancakes and cook for a further 30-60 seconds or until light golden brown on each side.
- Serve with Natural yoghurt and fresh strawberries
For more details on Ensure, go to ensure.com.au
Ingredients: Serves 12 3 cups wholegrain spelt flour 2 tsp baking powder 1 cup rapadura sugar 2 tsp ground cinnamon 1 tsp natural salt flakes 4 free-range eggs 300ml extra virgin olive oil 1/3 cup pure maple syrup 2 tbsp natural vanilla extract 4 medium carrots,...
Ingredients: Dough 2 x cups flour ¼ cup white sugar 1tbsp baking powder 1 egg 100g butter 2/3 cup cream Filling 10x peaches pitted and sliced ¼ cup corn flour 2 tbsp soft brown sugar ½ tsp cinnamon Method: Toss all the peaches, corn flour, sugar and cinnamon in to a...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Flesh of 1 ripe Australian avocado 6 Medjool dates, pitted ¼ cup cacao powder ½ tsp vanilla extract Pinch sea salt To serve ¼ cup fresh Australian raspberries 1 tsp cacao nibs (optional) 1 sprig of fresh Australian mint Method: Place all...
Ingredients: Serves 2 60ml tequila 1 Lime, halved SodaStream Ginger Beer Syrup SodaStream Carbonated Water Ice Lime slices for garnish Method: Line the glasses with lime juice and salt. Add crushed ice to the serving glasses followed by tequila, SodaStream ginger beer...
Ingredients: Roasted bananas 300g Vanilla 1g Butter 112g Brown sugar 250g Eggs 100g Flour 275g Baking powder 10g Sea salt 5g Whipped Maple Butter Unsalted butter 250g Maple syrup 80g Sea salt 3g Method: Spread vanilla onto bananas, and roast in an oven at 180⁰c for 10...
Ingredients: Two servings Gin SodaStream Lemonade Syrup Approx 500ml Sodastream Carbonated Water 2 tarragon sprigs 1/2 lemon, finely sliced Ice Method: Fill the serving glasses with ice. Add lemonade syrup and top up with carbonated water Add the tarragon and lemon...