Coconut Rough TartKhanh Ong
- 250g choc ripple or chocolate biscuits
- 120g unsalted butter melted
- 150g chopped milk chocolate
- 250g chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup of thickened cream
- 1⁄2 a cup of coconut oil
- 3 cups of shredded coconut
- melted dark chocolate
- toasted coconut flakes
- place biscuits in a food processor and whizz until crumbs are formed. add butter and process till combined.
- press crust into a fluted tart tin that’s been greased
- place into the fridge while we prep the filling
- place chocolates, cream and coconut oil into a large microwave safe bowl and
- microwave for 2 minutes stopping every 30 seconds until everything is melted and combined
- add coconut and stir then pour over biscuit base and smooth on top.
- set in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- drizzle tart with dark chocolate and scatter over coconut flakes
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality Foods Ingredients: 1 ½ cups raw cashews 1 ½ desiccated coconut 3 medium ripe bananas, peeled and chopped 10 fresh dates, pitted 2 tsp vanilla extract ⅓ cup raw cacao powder ½ tsp bicarbonate of...
Ingredients: 500g unsalted room temp butter + extra for greasing 250g self-raising flour + extra for dusting 250g golden caster sugar 5 large free-range eggs 100ml milk ½ tsp vanilla extract ½ tp baking powder 250g quality dark chocolate (70%) 100g icing sugar 300g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality Foods Ingredients: 2 cups (300g) Buckwheat flour 1 ½ cups almond meal 1 tsp ground cinnamon ½ tsp sea salt flakes ¾ cup maple syrup ½ cup vegetable oil ⅓ cup raspberry jam Method: Preheat the...
Ingredients: Oil, for frying For the Pastry: 250g plain white flour 90g cornflour 70g caster sugar 3g sea salt 70g cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces 10ml cider vinegar 120g water For the Filling: 4 Granny Smiths apples, peeled, cored & roughly chopped 65g...
Ingredients:Makes 12 donuts Oil, for frying For the Dough: 1 cup lukewarm milk 1 tbsp dried yeast 1/3 cup caster sugar 3 egg yolks 1 tsp vanilla paste 4 tbsp soft butter 4 1/4 cups plain flour For the Custard: 1/2 cup sugar 3 tbsp cornflour 2 cups milk 4 yolks 2 tsps...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 200g plain flour 100 caster sugar 200ml milk, full fat 1 whole egg 1 egg yolk 50g butter Icing sugar, for dusting For Bananas: 75g caster sugar 30g butter, salted Banana...