Coconut Rough TartKhanh Ong
- 250g choc ripple or chocolate biscuits
- 120g unsalted butter melted
- 150g chopped milk chocolate
- 250g chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup of thickened cream
- 1⁄2 a cup of coconut oil
- 3 cups of shredded coconut
- melted dark chocolate
- toasted coconut flakes
- place biscuits in a food processor and whizz until crumbs are formed. add butter and process till combined.
- press crust into a fluted tart tin that’s been greased
- place into the fridge while we prep the filling
- place chocolates, cream and coconut oil into a large microwave safe bowl and
- microwave for 2 minutes stopping every 30 seconds until everything is melted and combined
- add coconut and stir then pour over biscuit base and smooth on top.
- set in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- drizzle tart with dark chocolate and scatter over coconut flakes
Ingredients: Serves 12 3 cups wholegrain spelt flour 2 tsp baking powder 1 cup rapadura sugar 2 tsp ground cinnamon 1 tsp natural salt flakes 4 free-range eggs 300ml extra virgin olive oil 1/3 cup pure maple syrup 2 tbsp natural vanilla extract 4 medium carrots,...
Ingredients: Dough 2 x cups flour ¼ cup white sugar 1tbsp baking powder 1 egg 100g butter 2/3 cup cream Filling 10x peaches pitted and sliced ¼ cup corn flour 2 tbsp soft brown sugar ½ tsp cinnamon Method: Toss all the peaches, corn flour, sugar and cinnamon in to a...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Flesh of 1 ripe Australian avocado 6 Medjool dates, pitted ¼ cup cacao powder ½ tsp vanilla extract Pinch sea salt To serve ¼ cup fresh Australian raspberries 1 tsp cacao nibs (optional) 1 sprig of fresh Australian mint Method: Place all...
Ingredients: Serves 2 60ml tequila 1 Lime, halved SodaStream Ginger Beer Syrup SodaStream Carbonated Water Ice Lime slices for garnish Method: Line the glasses with lime juice and salt. Add crushed ice to the serving glasses followed by tequila, SodaStream ginger beer...
Ingredients: Roasted bananas 300g Vanilla 1g Butter 112g Brown sugar 250g Eggs 100g Flour 275g Baking powder 10g Sea salt 5g Whipped Maple Butter Unsalted butter 250g Maple syrup 80g Sea salt 3g Method: Spread vanilla onto bananas, and roast in an oven at 180⁰c for 10...
Ingredients: Two servings Gin SodaStream Lemonade Syrup Approx 500ml Sodastream Carbonated Water 2 tarragon sprigs 1/2 lemon, finely sliced Ice Method: Fill the serving glasses with ice. Add lemonade syrup and top up with carbonated water Add the tarragon and lemon...