Craisin BiscottiMike Reid
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray
- 1 bag of craisins
- 3 Egg Whites
- 150g Caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups flour
- Whisk together sugar and whites in a mix to form your meringue base. Continue whisking until you have stiff peaks.
- Now fold in cinnamon and flour (half at a time), followed by your pistachios and craisins.
- Transfer the mixture into a lined loaf tin and then into a 180 degree and bake until a skewer comes out clean.
- Let the loaf completely cool before removing it from the loaf tin and transferring it to your cutting board.
- Slice the loaf into 1cm thick pieces and then place them on a lined baking tray.
- Place back into the oven for 6-8 mins or until golden and crispy all over.
- Enjoy with a cup of coffee.