Craisin Rocky Road
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray
- 2 blocks of chocolate
- 1 bag of craisins
- 1 cup of Macadamias
- 2 tbs of vanilla bean paste
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- Handful of cocoa butter (optional)
- Put chocolate and cocoa butter in a glass mixing bowl and place on top of a boiling pot. Stir continuously until chocolate is melted and glossy.
- In a separate bowl add, craisins, marshmallows, macadamias and vanilla bean paste and combine.
- Once chocolate is melted, pour over mixture and stir to combine.
- Place mixture into baking paper lined tray and refrigerate 1-2 hours/ until set or place in the freezer for half an hour.