Crumbed Veal CutletsMike Reid
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors
- 4 Veal Cutlets
- 50g Flour
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 25ml Milk
- 200g Breadcrumbs
- 75g Butter, unsalted
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ White Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 10 breakfast radishes, thinly sliced
- 100ml Olive oil
- 2 Lemons
- Panne your cutlets, flour, egg wash and breadcrumbs in that order ensuring you season each part. Once all are coated nicely, place to one side and prepare the slaw.
- Slice all your slaw ingredients as thinly as possible. Combine all and dress with olive oil. Set aside whilst you cook your cutlets.
- Over a medium heat, seal your cutlets in the butter and oil. Once golden on both sides, pop them in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until pink in the middle.