- 500g Crown Pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- 4 Sprigs Thyme, picked and chopped
- 6 Curry leaves, fresh (dry if you can’t get fresh)
- 40g Butter, unsalted
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- ½ Tsp coriander seeds
- 500ml Vegetable stock
- 1Tbsp Yoghurt
- Yesterday’s bread turned into croutons
- 1 Tsp Olive oil, to garnish
- In a pot over a medium heat add your butter, shallots, garlic and saute until translucent.
- Then add your pumpkin, spices and herbs and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Then add your stock and cover with a cartouche. Cook until the pumpkin is just cooked.
- Blitz in a blender or using a stick blender until smooth and season to taste.
- To serve, add your yoghurt, croutons and olive oil.