Double Chocolate Chip CookiesMike Reid
- 250g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 125g Butter, unsalted
- 125g Light brown sugar
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g Dark chocolate block
- 100g White chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth and slightly whipped
- Add in your egg and vanilla extract
- Sieve your flour and add your baking powder. Slowly add the flour mixture to your mixture and combine.
- Lastly add your chopped chocolate to the mix and finish combing before leaving to rest
- Using an ice cream scoop to portion out your cookies
- Cook your cookies for about 15 minutes taking them out of the oven at the halfway point to give them a little knock underneath to help them drop
Our friends at Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with a Liqueur Muscat.
Ingredients: Plant-based milk Chia seeds Cacao powder Maple syrup Vanilla extract or paste Method: Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer to eat the seeds whole, you can skip the blender and combine the ingredients...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.Ingredients: 2 salmon fillets, skin off 1 cup edamame beans, frozen and blanched 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly 1 carrot, ribboned 1 avocado, diced 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced 1 cup cooked brown...
Ingredients: 7 gm (1 sachet) dried yeast 360 gm plain flour 55 gm (¼ cup) caster sugar 150 ml lukewarm milk 40 gm softened butter 1 egg 250 gm milk chocolate, finely chopped 190 gm crème fraîche 70 ml pouring cream For deep-frying: vegetable oil 3-4 Tim Tams, coarsely...
Ingredients: 4 cups full cream milk 1/2 cup medium-grain rice 1 + 1/2 cups of water 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup caster sugar 2 tbs heaped tbsp cornflour 1 Vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste Traditional topping option Greek Cinnamon to dust the top Or Lotus Biscoff...
Ingredients: 1 very ripe banana (about 120g) 3 eggs, whisked 20g scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder 2 teaspoons of maple syrup 70g (1/2cup) quartered strawberries 1 tablespoon tapioca flour 1 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil Method: SERVES 1 Place your banana in...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life. Ingredients: 2 Bananas 300g of raw Cashews (unsalted & unroasted) 6 - 8 Pitted Dates 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon powder 2 tablespoons of Raw cacao powder Cacao Nibs Pinch of Salt Method: In a food...