Double Chocolate Chip CookiesMike Reid
- 250g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 125g Butter, unsalted
- 125g Light brown sugar
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g Dark chocolate block
- 100g White chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth and slightly whipped
- Add in your egg and vanilla extract
- Sieve your flour and add your baking powder. Slowly add the flour mixture to your mixture and combine.
- Lastly add your chopped chocolate to the mix and finish combing before leaving to rest
- Using an ice cream scoop to portion out your cookies
- Cook your cookies for about 15 minutes taking them out of the oven at the halfway point to give them a little knock underneath to help them drop
Our friends at Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with a Liqueur Muscat.
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray Ingredients: 2 blocks of chocolate 1 bag of craisins 1 cup of Macadamias 2 tbs of vanilla bean paste 1 bag of marshmallows Handful of cocoa butter (optional) Method: Put chocolate and cocoa butter in a...
Ingredients: 100g plain flour 50g butter, diced 50g brown sugar 600g dulce de leche 4 small bananas, sliced 400ml double cream 1 tbsp icing sugar 1 square dark chocolate 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream Method: Preheat oven at 180*. Mix your flour and butter together...
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality FoodsIngredients: 250g Ground almonds 250g Chocolate Sauce 220g Caster Sugar 5 Free range eggs 15g Baking powder 20g cocoa powder For the chocolate sauce: 150ml Whole milk 150ml Thicken cream...
Can also be made with mangos. Ingredients: 100g Raspberries, frozen (we use Raspberries from Perfection Fresh) 150ml Water 60g Rolled Oats 1 Tbsp Honey, organic 1 Tsp Peanut Butter Roasted nuts to garnish and fresh raspberries Method: Mix the oats, water and...
Ingredients: 150g Soft brown sugar 75g Butter, unsalted 2 Free range Eggs 175g Dates, seeded 100ml Water 50ml Rum 175g Self raising flour 5g Bicarbonate soda 1g mixed spice Tip: Day before making soak the dates in the rum, bicarb of soda and water and leave in...
Ingredients: 250g punnet Qukes, deseeded 1 lime, juice ¼ bunch mint leaves 1tbs gin 150g butter (or dairy-free alternative) 150g golden caster sugar 1tsp vanilla paste 200g self-raising flour Gin Buttercream 125g butter (or dairy-free alternative), softened 65g...