- 1kg Brussel sprouts cut in half
- 200g duck fat
- 8 garlic cloves, lightly crushed, skin on
- ¼ bunch thyme
- sea salt flakes
- 2 lemons juice
- 2 lemons to zest
- 100g parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Place Brussel sprouts in a bowl. Add thyme, garlic, sea salt and duck fat. Toss until combined well.
- Place on an oven tray and bake for 30 mins. Stir sprouts around while cooking.
- Remove from the oven.
- Squeeze juice of 2 lemons on top.
- Toss and place on plate.
- Zest lemons and grate parmesan on top