Eggs FlorentineJoel Ferren
- 1 scoop Glucerna powder
- 125g frozen spinach, thawed
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2/3 cup full cream milk
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. finely grated parmesan cheese, extra
- 1⁄2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Thoroughly drain spinach, pressing down to extract moisture. Stir in Glucerna powder and nutmeg. Place into the base of a small ovenproof dish.
- Using a spoon, make a slight hollow well in the centre of the spinach.
- Lightly poach egg and place onto spinach.
- Place milk into a small saucepan with butter and flour. Whisk over a medium heat until smooth and until sauce boils. Simmer for a further 1 minute. Remove from heat and whisk in cheese.
- Spoon mixture over eggs and spinach. Sprinkle with combined parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
For more details on Glucerna, go to glucerna.com.au
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...