Eggs FlorentineJoel Ferren
- 1 scoop Glucerna powder
- 125g frozen spinach, thawed
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2/3 cup full cream milk
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. finely grated parmesan cheese, extra
- 1⁄2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Thoroughly drain spinach, pressing down to extract moisture. Stir in Glucerna powder and nutmeg. Place into the base of a small ovenproof dish.
- Using a spoon, make a slight hollow well in the centre of the spinach.
- Lightly poach egg and place onto spinach.
- Place milk into a small saucepan with butter and flour. Whisk over a medium heat until smooth and until sauce boils. Simmer for a further 1 minute. Remove from heat and whisk in cheese.
- Spoon mixture over eggs and spinach. Sprinkle with combined parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
For more details on Glucerna, go to glucerna.com.au
Ingredients: 4 duck breast 1 tablspoon brown sugar ½ tablespoon salt ¼ bunch thyme 1 tsp five spice butter garlic Sauce 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 to 2 oranges) segments of one orange 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar 1/8 teaspoon salt 2 to 4...
Ingredients: Serve 4 4 thick King salmon or Atlantic salmon Vegetable oil Lime wedges Marinade 2 pinches of salt 2 teaspoons chilli powder juice of 1 lime 1 teaspoon sugar 2 teaspoons garlic paste 2 teaspoons ginger paste Crust 180g white split peas (urad dal) 1...
Ingredients: Mornay Sauce 25gm unsalted butter 25gm Laucke plain flour 1 cup full cream milk 80gm Gruyere cheese grated Salt White pepper For the Sandwich Four thick slices white bread 100gm unsalted butter 2 tsp Dijon mustard 4 slices Gruyere cheese (80gm) 200gm...
Ingredients: 500g kangaroo sirloin cut into thin strips 2 tablespoons cornflour 2 tablespoon sunflower oil for frying 2 green capsicums – cut into strips 2 bunch of broccolini – bottom end removed and cut in half 1 bunch green onions – green and whites finely chopped...
Ingredients: Makes Two 4 rounds or Rye bread slices 300gm sliced pastrami 100gm sauerkraut 200gm comte cheese or cheddar 2 large garlic and dill pickles cut in half 4 tbsp kewpie mayo 1 tbsp hot English mustard 100gm butter soft Method: Combine the hot English mustard...
Ingredients: Serves 4 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 4 eggs separated 1 cup butter milk 1 cup ricotta 1 cup corn frozen 1 small bunch coriander leaves chopped 1 lg smashed avo 200gm chopped tomatoes 1/4 medium red onion sliced 1 clove of garlic chopped...