Eggs FlorentineJoel Ferren
- 1 scoop Glucerna powder
- 125g frozen spinach, thawed
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2/3 cup full cream milk
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. finely grated parmesan cheese, extra
- 1⁄2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Thoroughly drain spinach, pressing down to extract moisture. Stir in Glucerna powder and nutmeg. Place into the base of a small ovenproof dish.
- Using a spoon, make a slight hollow well in the centre of the spinach.
- Lightly poach egg and place onto spinach.
- Place milk into a small saucepan with butter and flour. Whisk over a medium heat until smooth and until sauce boils. Simmer for a further 1 minute. Remove from heat and whisk in cheese.
- Spoon mixture over eggs and spinach. Sprinkle with combined parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
For more details on Glucerna, go to glucerna.com.au
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...