Eggs FlorentineJoel Ferren
- 1 scoop Glucerna powder
- 125g frozen spinach, thawed
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2/3 cup full cream milk
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. finely grated parmesan cheese, extra
- 1⁄2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Thoroughly drain spinach, pressing down to extract moisture. Stir in Glucerna powder and nutmeg. Place into the base of a small ovenproof dish.
- Using a spoon, make a slight hollow well in the centre of the spinach.
- Lightly poach egg and place onto spinach.
- Place milk into a small saucepan with butter and flour. Whisk over a medium heat until smooth and until sauce boils. Simmer for a further 1 minute. Remove from heat and whisk in cheese.
- Spoon mixture over eggs and spinach. Sprinkle with combined parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
For more details on Glucerna, go to glucerna.com.au
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 1x 2 kg lamb shoulder, easy-carve or shoulder blade removed 12 prunes, pitted 2 large sprigs of rosemary, broken and leaves removed 2 tablespoons olive oil 100 g butter 1 onion, chopped 1 celery heart, chopped 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced 2 fresh or...
Ingredients: Serves 4 8 Moreton Bay bugs 200g thinly sliced dried pancetta 8 bay leaves 4 ripe figs, halved 2 tablespoons olive oil Juice of 1 lemon Method: Prepare your barbecue for direct grilling over a high heat. Prepare the bugs by removing the meat from the...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Teaspoon coconut sugar 6 freshly picked mint leaves Approx 500ml SodaStream Carbonated Water 10-15 assorted fresh berries One lime, halved Ice Method: Start by bringing together the coconut sugar and the mint in a food processor or alternatively...
Ingredients: Serves: 3 2 cup water 3 tbsp Valcom Tom Yum Paste 1 cup button mushrooms, halved 300g chicken fillet, sliced 1⁄4 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk 4 tbsp Valcom Kaffir Lime Leaves 1 stalk coriander coarsely chopped 1 red chilli, cut diagonally Method: Bring...